The Polyaspartic 745 is a solvent-based, two-component, aliphatic polyaspartic coating designed to coat concrete floors or concrete countertops providing incredible abrasion resistance and chemical resistance. Recommended for indoor areas with high risk of exposure to chemical spills, fuel, heavy equipment, extreme temperatures and any other potentially damaging situation the substrate may encounter. Polyaspartic 745 has an exceptionally fast dry-time, with a tack-free dry-time of a 3-7 hours which makes it the best choice for projects where a thin build coating is desired with a limited period of time for installation. Great for use on concrete countertops and concrete feather finish countertops where an extremely durable coating is needed.
- Concrete Countertop Kit Coverage: Up to 50 sq. ft.
- 1.25 Gallon Kit Coverage: Up to 200 sq. ft.
- 2.5 Gallon Kit Coverage: Up to 400 sq. ft.
Applications: A fast-curing topcoat in garages, shop floors, warehouses or on concrete countertops
- Feature: Durable Coating
- Chemistry: Polyaspartic Aliphatic Urethane
- Color: Clear
- Finish: High gloss
- Category: Coating
- Carrier: Solvent
- Availability: 2 component kit
- Packaging: Countertop Quart Kit, 1.25 Gallon Kit, 2.5 Gallon Kit
- Interior/Exterior: Interior
- Application Method: Roller
- Application Temperature: 55 F – 90 F, RH below 75%
- Number of Coats: 1
- New Concrete: Yes, at least 28 days after being poured
- Storage/Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Clean Up: Xylol
- VOC Content: 100 g/L
- Hardness: Shore D 30
- Tensile Strength: 3,800 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,500 psi
- Adhesion: 340 psi
- Abrasion Resistance: 20mg
- Viscosity: 1000-2000 cps
- Primer: Epoxy 325
Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
For complete Ghostshield Urethane 645 Durable Concrete Coating application, SDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com