Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- Sort by Name
- This cleaner solution is a patented, synthetic concentrate that will effectively profile or etch a concrete substrate without any harmful effects and can be used safely for both interior and exterior applications. 1 gallon
- The RMC GhostShield Micro-Degreaser 1100 is a safe & effective cleaner formulated to replace acid and solvent-based cleaners in a number of industries. This versatile non-acid cleaner is commonly used to clean concrete in preparation to receive acid or water based stains. It is also used to achieve general cleaning of bricks, pavers, stucco and EIFS. 1 gallonAdditional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- RMC Liquid Release (aka Bubble Gum) utilizes specialty additives to provide positive release from all types of imprinting tools. It is a clear low-viscosity, slow drying and non-pigmented method for releasing mat-type texturing tools from the surface. The formula allows for a longer surface life, requiring less frequent application. Liquid Release is a perfect solution for fast track applications.Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- RMC Precision Primer is a 55% solid, concentrated, copolymer emulsion designed for use as a fortifying admixture for cement-based products. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- The release powder is the highlighter not the primary colorant in the concrete; coloring of the concrete may be achieved by using integral pigments or color hardeners. Which procedure to use should be determined by the final desired effect, conditions at the job site and preference of the designer. Integral colored produces a color through matrix while color hardener is a surface application. The advantage of integral color is that it colors through the thickness of the slab saves time and it makes for a cleaner finishing process.