Ghostshield Wear-Tek 4400 Concrete Sealer is available as a clear transparent glossy coating or as a pigmented colored material. It is an excellent choice for warehouse floors or exterior decorative concrete. It provides a longer lifespan than solvent based acrylic concrete sealers and is easy to apply. Will not delaminate, peel or yellow since it is extremely UV resistant. 5 Gallons Custom colors available, call or email for details Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- Sort by Price
- The Polyaspartic 745 is a solvent-based, two-component, high gloss concrete coating designed to coat concrete floors or concrete countertops providing incredible abrasion resistance, scratch resistance and chemical resistance. Recommended for indoor use only, Great for use on concrete countertops and concrete feather finish countertops where an extremely durable coating is needed. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- The Urethane 645 is a solvent-based, two-component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane coating designed to coat concrete floors combining the highest quality of aliphatic urethane components. The Urethane 645 provides incredible abrasion resistance and chemical resistance. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- Epoxy 325 is a water-based, two-component epoxy designed to prime and coat concrete floors. Combining the highest quality of cycloaliphatic epoxy components, the 325 provides incredible abrasion and chemical resistance. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- An industrial-grade, solvent-based, non-yellowing, acrylic sealer that enhances, protects, and provides a clear, high-gloss finish. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- Topical cure and seal for decorative concrete and stamped concrete surfaces. Acts as a curing agent while providing a thin acrylic layer on the surface to protect and preserve your colored or stamped concrete. Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- SikaFiber Force 650 is macro synthetic reinforcing fiber complying with ASTM - C 1116, Type 3. SikaFiber Force 650 is specifically engineered for use as secondary reinforcement. SikaFiber" Force 650 is a 100% virgin copolymer fiber designed to provide a high performing reinforcement system for concrete. SikaFiber Force 650 is specifically engineered and manufactured to reduce plastic and hardened concrete shrinkage, increase fatigue resistance and concrete toughness, and improve impact strength. SikaFiber Force 650 is UL certified an approved for usage in all D700,13800 and D900 series decks as an alternate to welded wire fabric at a dosage rate up to 5.0 pounds per cubic yard.
- RMC Liquid Release (aka Bubble Gum) utilizes specialty additives to provide positive release from all types of imprinting tools. It is a clear low-viscosity, slow drying and non-pigmented method for releasing mat-type texturing tools from the surface. The formula allows for a longer surface life, requiring less frequent application. Liquid Release is a perfect solution for fast track applications.Additional Shipping Charges Apply for Orders to Alaska & Hawaii
- SikaFiber" PPF 300 is a fibrillated polypropylene fiber for use in fiber reinforced concrete. SikaFiber PPF-300 is primarily used for the purpose of providing secondary/temperature shrinkage reinforcement in concrete. The fibrillated pattern of SikaFiber PPF-300 optimizes the mechanical bond between the mortar matrix and fiber networks providing better control of plastic shrinkage cracking and plastic settlement racking. SikaFiber PPF-300 provides a good alternative to welded wire fabric in light commercial and residential slab-on-grade applications. SikaFiber PPF-300 meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116, Type 3 fiber. Fibers should be added to the concrete mix at a rate of 1.5 lbs/cu.yd.