The NStar Seal Grey Concrete Stain is a non-reactive concrete stain that safely and easily turns plain concrete into vibrant, eye-catching works of art.
It works by bonding to concrete to create durable, maintenance-free, vibrant colors.
The NStar Seal Grey Concrete Stain is not recommended for high-traffic areas.
- Decorative concrete
- Safe indoor and outdoor use
- Very easy to use
- Will not fade (UV resistant)
- Environmentally friendly
Storage: Protect from freezing. Keep containers tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Appearance: Colored liquid
- Odor: Neutral
- Density: 1.02 g/mL
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0 1 / 2
For best results, stains must penetrate the concrete. Check to see if your concrete is porous. (Place a drop of water on the surface. If it is absorbed into the concrete, the surface is porous and the stain will penetrate. If the water remains sitting on top, the concrete is not porous.) If the concrete is sealed, remove the sealer before applying. Thoroughly clean the surface with a concrete cleaner to remove any dust, surface dirt or other contaminants. Working in circular motions on small areas at a time, apply the stain with an applicator or sprayer. Closely monitor the concrete surface, and as soon as the entire surface is tack-free, apply the 2nd coat. DO NOT apply the second coat until the surface is ENTIRELY tack-free. Waiting too long between coats may result in the 2nd coat not adhering to the first, and the desired result may not be achieved. When the 2nd coat is tack-free, apply a sealer over the stain and let dry. Avoid walking on the sealer before it is fully cured (24 hours for light traffic, 48 hours for heavier traffic).
- Allow concrete to cure a minimum of 28 days before applying product.
- Test color and penetration on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
- Do not apply with a roller.
- Do not use where heavy traffic (such as steel wheels) is anticipated.
- Do not apply when temperatures are below 50 oF (10 oC) or above 90 oF (30 oC).
- Do not dilute with water. If dilution is necessary, add a product made for dilution.
- For best results, apply no more than 2 coats.
- Blue-based colors should not be used outdoors.
- Pool-level concentrations of chlorine will not affect the stain, however, if pure chlorine or excessive amounts of chlorinated water touch the surface, wipe it off immediately to avoid discoloration.
4 liters (1 gallon) covers approximately 47 m2 (500 ft2 ) for the first coat. A second coat will cover approximately 93 m2 (1000 ft2 ). Coverage may vary.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. For additional information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Technical Services and Samples
To match existing colors or get answers to any additional questions you may have, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 508-823-0771
||8 x 8 x 8 cm
Quart, Gallon, 25.6 oz, 102.4 oz