Epoxy 325 is a water-based, two-component epoxy concrete coating designed to prime and coat concrete floors. Combining the highest quality of cycloaliphatic epoxy components, the Epoxy 325 provides incredible abrasion resistance, acid resistance and chemical resistance. Recommended for indoor areas with high risk of exposure to chemical spills, fuel, heavy equipment and extreme temperatures. Best used as a primer in conjunction with Urethane 645 as a top coat or as a standalone product.
- 1 Gallon Kit Coverage (at 5-7 mils): Up to 200 sq. ft.
- 2 Gallon Kit Coverage (at 5-7 mils): Up to 400 sq. ft.
- 5 Gallon Kit Coverage (at 5-7 mils): Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Applications: A topcoat or stand alone product in garages, shop floors, warehouses
- Feature: Durable Coating
- Chemistry: Cycloaliphatic Epoxy
- Color: Clear (amber), tile red, beige, medium gray, light gray, off white, white
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Category: Coating
- Carrier: Water
- Availability: 2 component kit
- Packaging: 1 Gallon Kit, 2 Gallon Kit, 5 Gallon Kit
- Interior/Exterior: Interior
- Application Method: Roller/brush
- Application Temperature: 55-90 degrees F with relative humidity below 75%
- Number of Coats: 1
- New Concrete: Yes, at least 28 days after being poured
- Storage/Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Clean up: PM Solvent
- VOC Content: 175 g/L
- Film Thickness: 5-7 mils, (2-3 mils dry)
- Impact Resistance: 50 in/lb
- Abrasion Resistance: 54 mg
- Adhesion: 425 psi
- Viscosity: 700 cps
- Primer: None
Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
For complete Ghostshield Urethane 645 Durable Concrete Coating application, SDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com